Phone: (03) 9799 3553
Fax: (03) 9799 8150
Neck pain is the feeling of spasms and sharp pains around the neck muscles especially when rotating the neck.
- Neck Pain can cause discomfort while laying down
- Can cause pins and needles or numbness down one or both arms
- Can be very painful
What Causes Neck Pain?
Neck pain is usually a result of a trauma, injury or fall which cause one of the neck vertebras to become misaligned and pinch a nerve.
How Think Chiropractic can help?
- A short term temporary relief from neck pain is medications such as pain killers.
- At Think Chiropractic we can provide a thorough chiropractic analysis and x-rays.
If Left Untreated
- If ignored neck pains may eventually result in pins and needles or numbness down one or both arms.
- The uneven stress on the vertebra may begin to create wear and tear and may eventually require surgery.