Phone: (03) 9799 3553
Fax: (03) 9799 8150
Think Chiropractic is still OPEN with the new stage 4 restrictions in place, Chiropractic care is able to continue as normal. So we are still here for all your spinal health needs as an essential service. As an AHPRA registered provider we are able to accept medical referrals, this satisfies the criteria to remain open during Stage 4 lock down. We have implemented the following procedures to ensure highest safety for everyone:
* The 5km rule does NOT apply to Medical care, so this means even if we are outside that 5km zone from your home you can still attend your appointment!*
- In keeping with the current social distancing measures, we are offering a new style of waiting room. If you choose… call us when you arrive and we will text you back when we are ready to take you straight through to the treatment room!
- As per restrictions, patients are required to wear a mask within the clinic.
- Please hand sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure.
- Hand sanitiser, seat spacing, removal of toys in waiting room, wiping down all touched surfaces after each patient, using contactless payments whenever possible.
- Offering appointments for at risk patients at the end or beginning of shifts to ensure no crossover and an empty waiting room, booking appointments in a manner to reduce patient numbers in the clinic at any one time.
- If you have any symptoms (cough, fever or difficulty breathing) please call to reschedule.
We continue to strive to provide the safest environment for you and your family. Call us on (03) 9799 3553 or book online through our website today.
We thank you for your continued support during these difficult times.