Phone: (03) 9799 3553
Fax: (03) 9799 8150
Think Chiropractic is still OPEN for critical care patients only. Critical care means your symptoms are affecting your capacity to do the activities in your daily life, ability to work, limiting you from caring for others or progressing significantly if not treated within the Stage 4 lock down period. This means we are not allowed to treat patients that are receiving routine/maintenance treatment.
If you are experiencing symptoms but unsure if you will need an appointment. Please feel free to call us and we can talk you through the process. We may be able to book you a tentative appointment and see how you feel in the next day or two.
* The 5km rule does NOT apply to Medical care, so this means even if we are outside that 5km zone from your home you can still attend your appointment!*
We have implemented the following procedures to ensure highest safety for everyone:
- In keeping with the current social distancing measures, we are offering a new style of waiting room. If you choose… call us when you arrive and we will text you back when we are ready to take you straight through to the treatment room!
- As per restrictions, patients are required to wear a mask within the clinic.
- Please hand sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure.
- Hand sanitiser, seat spacing, removal of toys in waiting room, wiping down all touched surfaces after each patient, using contactless payments whenever possible.
- Offering appointments for at risk patients at the end or beginning of shifts to ensure no crossover and an empty waiting room, booking appointments in a manner to reduce patient numbers in the clinic at any one time.
- If you have any symptoms (cough, fever or difficulty breathing) please call to reschedule.
We continue to strive to provide the safest environment for you and your family. Call us on (03) 9799 3553 or book online through our website today.
We thank you for your continued support during these difficult times.