Phone: (03) 9799 3553
Fax: (03) 9799 8150
At Think Chiropractic we use the Gonstead System. It is a thorough, specific and complete method which has been around for over 50 years. The Gonstead System is an effective approach to finding and treating the cause of your pain. This methodological system of physical analysis is suited for infants to the elderly.
The Method of the Gonstead System Involves:
- Understanding the history of your health.
- Observing your posture and movement.
- Testing your spine for uneven temperatures (this will indicate any inflammation or nerve pressure).
- Feeling your spine (static palpation) and surrounding tissue for local tenderness, swelling and muscle activity.
- Assessing the motion (motion palpation) between individual spinal segments.
- Analysing x-rays for any disease, fractures, joint and disc integrity or any misalignments
After the careful analysis our Gonstead practitioner is able to provide you with a specific, precise and accurate adjustment.
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain